All three Cloaked products have received a major overhaul over the past several weeks. Here’s the rundown of what’s been changed:
📱 Mobile launched a massive overhaul bringing users a brand new user interface, where identities with phone numbers and email addresses can be generated with a single tap!
- Each phone number and email address can now forward to any personal number or inbox with customizable settings and notification controls
- One unified place listing all your virtual identities
- The ability to sync your contacts with your personal device to enable caller ID
- A more intuitive search experience
- The ability to autofill encrypted data without sacrificing security
🌐 Extension released a swath of performance updates that make the extension lighter and quicker, while increasing compatibility with other password managers.
- Performance improvements have made the extension incredibly lightweight meaning that even with hundreds of tabs open the extension doesn’t noticeably affect performance.
- The extension doesn’t overlap with chrome or another password manager’s autofill when you’re on a website trying to log in.
- Filling addresses is as easy as clicking in an address field and clicking fill, making filling in forms even quicker.
💻 Dashboard rolled out a complete overhaul of the activity portion of the product as well as a litany of other improvements!
- Completely redesigned activity focused on making emails and texts quicker and easier to find, read, and compose.
- Identity creation and details were overhauled, now with predictive website matching and a persistent right hand column UI.
- Improved password manager importer making it simpler and easier to switch to Cloaked.
- Cloaked offboarding is simpler now with an easy data export process.
- Support is a chat message a way with on site support chat.